• Ability to work up to 20 hours per week (10 for 50%) is required.
• GPA of 3.0 or higher is required.
• Admission and enrollment in a graduate program is required.
• Maintenance of a 67% course completion is required.
• Enrollment in at least 6 credits for Fall and Winter semesters is required.
• Must meet the admissions requirements for EMU's Graduate School and must successfully complete a background check
• Must possess prior work experience in an Athletic Marketing Department.
• Must be willing to hold consistent office hours, and attend required home athletic events, including evenings and weekends
• Must demonstrate leadership, communication and have a "go-getter" attitude
• Must have a "team-first" mentality
This is a two-year assistantship with an estimated start date in August 2017. The successful candidate will receive a tuition waiver for 18 credit hours and a fall/winter stipend.
For full consideration for this position, all interested candidates must apply online at www.emich.edu/jobs for the Graduate Assistant - Athletics Marketing posting.