Business Development (BD) / Marketing Coordinator
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a Business Development (BD) / Marketing Coordinator with a positive, collaborative work style to join our Marketing / Business Development team. The position reports to the National Director of Marketing and Business Development and is located in our Arlington, VA (DC) office.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated professional who can handle multiple time-sensitive projects in a fast paced environment and works well independently or on a team. He/she is a self-starter, resourceful and possesses superior problem solving and time management skills. The ideal candidate is fun to work with and a strong team player with a positive attitude!
A position you’ll love:
The primary responsibility of the BD / Marketing Coordinator will partner with the Global Practice Leader for Workplace, the Workplace leadership team and others on the Marketing team to coordinate Workplace Practice specific BD / marketing activities.
Business Development responsibilities will include:
- Proposal response development and coordination, from initial strategy to final delivery. This includes but isn’t limited to: content development, consultant coordination, document layout (in InDesign), quality control, printing / delivery, post proposal debrief / follow up (internal and external), proactive solicitation and documentation of findings (lessons learned, reasons for not making short list, trends, etc.)
- BD presentation / interview support, coordination, production and follow up
- Research / tracking (e.g., industry, competitive, client, lead) as needed
Proposal responses will be developed in close partnership with Little’s Proposal Manager.
Secondarily, the BD / Marketing Coordinator will assist with other BD and Marketing activities for the Workplace Practice, including but not limited to:
- Industry event coordination and follow up
- Photography coordination
- Marketing material coordination (brochure updates, project sheet updates, etc.)
- Social media coordination
- Speaking abstract submission coordination, presentations (if accepted) and promotion
- Award submission coordination and promotion
- Special requests
Some of these marketing activities will be independently led and some coordinated with other Marketing team members.
Time permitting, the BD / Marketing Coordinator will serve as local back-up for other practices represented in the DC office.