Do you love to travel and want to help others explore the world? Do you equally love delighting people as a great marketer? If yes, this position is for you!
Compensation: $75 - 80K per year plus a bonus, benefits, profit sharing, 20 days paid time off to start & more great stuff. Full time, Monday - Friday. (Read more about company benefits below.)
Location: We are on Chicago's North Side, between Lakeview and Lincoln Park at 916 West Diversey Parkway.
The Inbound Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing the Marketing Department. Primary duties & projects include:
- Modern inbound marketing. Creating content that people love & that helps them realize their goals;
- Growing web traffic;
- Increasing conversions from visitors to leads, and leads to sales;
- Improving our marketing ROI.
- Coordinating a wide variety of marketing projects and campaigns with other departments within International TEFL Academy.
You will work in social media, articles, ebooks, SEO, email marketing, visual content, A/B testing, buyer personas, webinars & video production. It is all about building engagement & trust; educating the consumer, and connecting with our target market. This is the inbound philosophy. We focus heavily on developing develop the best content in our field to help our students realize their dreams of teaching and living abroad.
We are currently drawing 2 million hits to our website annually; converting 50,000 new qualified leads; and will enroll more than 5,000 students in our classes by the end of 2017. Now it is time to take our growth and the quality of our marketing to the next stage and beyond. We just launched our new website, and have increased inquires by over 50% in 2017.
This job could be the most interesting, rewarding, and challenging marketing position you will ever have, especially if you love building and growing, while helping people see the world.
Teams in which the Marketing Coordinator will work:
- The Company President
- Content Department
- Video Department
- Social Media Department
- Webinar Department
- Alumni Department
- International travel experience. You must have lived abroad at least 6 months continuously to be considered for this position, (not just on vacation). Teaching English abroad, study abroad, work abroad, volunteering abroad, etc…
- Educational Background – BA/BS or above *Marketing or a related field is highly preferred.*
- Minimum 3 years of experience in web-related marketing. Inbound marketing experience preferred
- You love marketing, you really LOVE marketing & helping people see the world!
- Highly personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organized and efficient.
Highly Preferred Skills:
- Experience teaching English abroad
- TEFL Certification
- Hubspot Certified.
- Understanding inbound marketing concepts: SEO, blogging, social media, lead nurturing, email marketing, buyer personas, landing pages, calls-to-action.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce, ZoHo, etc…)
- Visual design and knowledge of applications such as Photoshop or InDesign
- Ability to lead and manage
- Paid Time Off: 20 days in the first year
- Profit Sharing (eligibility begins after 6 months of successful tenure with ITA).
- Insurance: Medical/Dental after 30 days.
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Sick days
- Paid Training: We send our staff each year to the Hubspot Inbound Conference.
- Fun Money to take non work classes - learn something new!
Extra perks - gym membership, free food & drinks, bring your dog to work day, work-from-home days & more!
Why is this position available?
This is a brand new position. We are experiencing rapid growth and taking advantage of increased revenues to invest in improving our services and growing our organization.
About International TEFL Academy
ITA is an accredited teacher training school for TEFL certification (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). Our world headquarters are located in Chicago, and we maintain franchises and affiliate training locations in more than 25 cities worldwide. All ITA students & graduates receive lifetime job search guidance, and our graduates are teaching in 80 countries worldwide.
Working at ITA
Our office environment is open, progressive, and fun to match the personalities and philosophy of our staff. This is very much a team environment with a strong international flavor.
- Email us at: employment@InternationalTEFLAcademy.com or click the button at the bottom.
- Subject line: Marketing Coordinator Position
- Deadline: April 30th, 2017
- Must interview in person: Candidates must be able to interview at our offices in Chicago, IL.
- Resume (PDF preferred), please label document with your name.
- Cover letter including:
- Countries lived, worked, studied and/or traveled.
- Detailed experience in marketing
- Tell us why travel is important and how you would love to talk to people about seeing the world.
- What are your other hobbies and passions in life? We want to know the person who will be sitting next to us 8 hours a day.
- Your portfolio: Blogs, videos, websites, social media accounts.
- Salary history
- Interview and start date availability
- Phone number and best time to reach you
Step 1: Submit Resume & Cover Letter via email and you will hear back from us within a week!
Step 2: Video introduction. If you receive a call back, we’d like you to submit a 3-5 minute video to impress us on what you’ve done in online marketing, tell us about yourself, why you are passionate about world travel, and why you will be great for the Marketing Coordinator position.
Step 3: Interview with senior members of the ITA Marketing team.
Step 4: Final interview with the President of ITA.
Please Note: We only respond to applications via email, please no calls or unannounced office visits.