At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Development Manager for our North American Agricultural Products Division (APN), based in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Sales and Marketing Development Manager (1700958)
As a Sales and Marketing Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading talent programs from planning phase through to implementation and program management, with a focus on professional development. You will create a Program Strategy that supports strategic business initiatives in alignment with the APN Talent Strategy. You will also be directly responsible for the Ag Professional Development and Summer Intern Programs, including; recruitment, selection, onboarding, development, assessment and placement.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Lead and grow talent within our Intern and Professional Development Programs
- Establish and cultivate a culture of high performance that seeks continuous improvement, embracing the need for practice & constant communication
- Implement a professional development strategy that includes effective learning design, metrics and implementation plan
- Be responsible for soft-skills based training content for the field sales force
- Organize and plan field events, such as the National Business Conference
As a Sales and Marketing Development Manager, your Leadership Core Responsibilities will include
- Coaching and developing team members to reach their full potential
- Supporting development assignments and movement of talent across units
- Motivating and challenging the drive to high performance
- Committing to "hiring the best" internally and externally
- Creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity
- Executing performance and career development discussions
- Serving as a role model while enabling competencies development in others, implementing the BASF strategy
- Establishing and supporting a safety culture in which all accidents are preventable
Where you'll work
You'll be based in Raleigh, NC. Our opportunities can take you all over the world...
For more information on BASF located in RTP, NC, select:
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.